Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ups and Downs

UPS



Sooooo delicious yum yum yum! Much better than the tequila shots I went on to consume later last night! Honestly tequila is the W.O.R.S.T! Had a great girls night out last night, nothing beats pre-drinks and awesome music. Totally brought out my inner rapper.


Took myself and my hangover to get a Caramelised Palm Sugar Macaron. Sooooooo yum. So worth having some up tight macaron-crazed woman basically standing on top of me while I was waiting in line! Also had a vanilla one, left the satay flavour for another day!


New top I picked up on sale from Portmans. Flowy enough to disguise a post dinner belly he he.


Swing hoodie to wear to the gym from Susaans. I am really worried I am starting to like the basics from Susaans! 


Some pre-trip research! SO EXCITED! LESS THAN TWO MONTHS!

DOWNS

Made the biggest foolio of my self last night ahahaah! Completely missed a step in a dark club and went on a long and glorious fall to the floor ahhhhh man if it wasn't so funny at the time I would have died of embarrassment!

Also whilst getting my eyebrows waxed yesterday being reminded numerous times by the lady of how bad my skin is at the moment. I KNOW LADY! WAH!

School holidays are over. School zones and traffic back in my life for another term. Le sigh.


What are you all loving and loathing at the momento?!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I wonder if we go to the same eyebrow woman! Mine is CONSTANTLY telling me how dry my skin is and asking me what products I use (before trying to sell me her entire product line), and it drives me NUTS!

    Things I'm loving:

    - Oh, so much! New projects! Big meetings! Unexpected lunch dates and mid-week whimsy! Warm scarves and liquid blush!

    Things I'm loathing:

    - Buses that don't see you standing in the darkness at night and zoom straight past you. WAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for macroons and lonely planet guides! i bought the same one when i went to NY... and didnt crack it open once! hahaha. hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne- I shut down the possibility of buying any products from the outset! Ergh, don't get me started on buses!

    TeacupGrunge- I'm hoping due to it's size I can carry it with me and use it if I get stuck for a place to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!