Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Blog Lovin'

Friday sweet Friday! And I could practically feel Spring in the air when I (finally) rolled out of bed this morning though it has come over cloudy now.  

What have you got planned this weekend? I'm having dinner with T's family tonight, volunteering in the morning tomorrow and then a MASSIVE girls night out! Oh and Father's Day on Sunday of course......need to work on the whole buying a gift for my Dad who is just impossible. 


Time for some Blog Lovin' of my favourite posts of the week, hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

The lovely Sarah from Hip & Haute has me lusting over the the Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation being released very soon. I'll be adding this to my shopping list!

Clare at Clarebear.com has me interested in Illamasqua's Gleam Cream highlighter. Perhaps this will be a replacement for MAC's Strobe Cream?

Blossoms Will Run Away has me wanting to run out and purchase a Modiva Professional curling iron ASAP! This has done nothing to curb my obsession with curling irons! Loose defined curls, yes please!

Head over to Dempeaux for a great read on commonsense tips for loosing weight the healthy way, and keeping it off. 

Amanda of Me vs The Bulge has pumped out another awesome post, this time on the importance of setting goals to achieve on your fitness journey. Love it!

Tara at Keeping up With Me  shares how using Dermalogica has helped make a massive difference to her skin. Positively glowing! 

Me , My Best and I shares her holiday beauty must haves and makes me want to try Mario Badescu products more than I already want to. Must. Purchase. 

That's all for this week. I hope you all have a lovely weekend xx


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!