Monday, September 5, 2011

Terax Crema Conditioner


I was recently sent a bottle of Terax Crema Conditioner to try, hooray!

I have heard good things about this product on Twitter and have seen it at David Jones over the years but never took the plunge. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now.

It is described as an ultra moisturising daily conditioner for all hair types.



The Good:


  • Nice and thick, just how I like it
  • Packaged in squeeze bottle meaning it's easy to get out. 
  • Doubles up as a deep conditioning hair mask, simply leave in for 15 minutes. 
  • Hair is noticeably softer once it has been blowdried after using this product. 
  • Hair feels healthier.
  • I just know this will be perfect when summer rolls around and my hair is assaulted by chlorine/salt water from all the swimming I plan to do!

The Not So Good:

  • Smell isn't exactly unpleasant but is a little strange. Luckily it doesn't really hang around.
  • I personally find I have to use quite a bit of it each time though it says to use a small amount. 
  • You will have soft hair after using this but I don't think you get that silky feeling I usually get when I comb a conditioner through wet hair. 

Overall I am enjoying this product as I have just had a haircut (finally) and am attempting to maintain healthy ends! It does make my hair incredibly soft which is always lovely.


You can purchase  a 200ml bottle of Terax Crema at David Jones or online at Adore Beauty for around $29.95.

Have you tried any Terax products? I've heard the Miele shampoo is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!