Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Blog Lovin'

Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday! Hahah I know that is so old hat now but it comes into my head every Friday morning now, and probably will FOREVER!

I thought I would share some of the blogs I have really enjoyed reading this week!


I just started reading this blog recently and I am loving it sick! It's a little bit of this, a little bit of that, just the kind of blog I love to read. I look forward to reading of her upcoming travel adventures.



A great mix of fashion and beauty, could it get any better? I think not! I want to buy a million new dresses every time I read. She also happens to share the best name in the world with me, winner!


If you are looking for great makeup tutorials then Emily is the girl for you. I am seriously in awe of her ability to make it all look so effortless, especially eye makeup which I struggle with. Her recent summer smoky eye post is definitely something I will be trying!

Hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

So what have you got planned for the weekend? Anything you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Gillian! I hope you have fun trying out the look :)If you get around to taking pictures, do post them! I love checking out makeup pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you! I feel very special right now :D - I always worry that my all over the place posts would drive everyone nuts. :D

    Checking out the other blogs now too :D

    Thanks Gillian.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!