Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lusting

My spending ban is going strong people! Since the beginning of March I have only brought a fairly cheap winter jumper from Dotti, some Lululemon running tights and these House of Harlow earrings:-


House of Harlow Pave Stargazer Earrings

It's been tough but I have been constantly reminding myself that (apparently) material things do not buy one happiness! I'm not going to lie though, I have spend A LOT of time stalking ShopBop, Net-A-Porter and Asos mwahaha.

There may be one paid of shoes that I am willing to cave in for....I mean they are only $83 dollars, black goes with everything, wedges are easier to walk in.....

Jeffrey Campbell Ninety Nine Wedge Booties
Justification of potential purchase skills, I have them. 

Frye Engineer 8R Boots
Am loving these boots to, I think they would keep my eternally cold feet a little warmer in winter. Ballet flat are not cutting it already! 

What have you been lusting over lately?


3 comments:

  1. Love those HOH earrings, I've had my eye on them for a spell... just haven't committed.

    I'm lusting over a Valentino (Red) dress and some YSL platforms. I'm going to purchase them come pay day next week. Net-a-Porter will be the death of me.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh those house of harlow earrings are darling! love her designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings they are so sparrrrkly!
    You best be doing a post on your Net-a-Porter goods! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!