I've been tagged by The Lust Laboratory to take part in a blog tag - so here goes!
First, the rules:-
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post
- Let them know you've tagged them!
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME!
Which i forgot to post in the first place! Derp!
I won't eat second day bread rolls EVER. Ew.
I am a really fast reader and if I start a book in the morning I will compulsively read it until I've finished it before the end of the night if pesky distractions ( read: life, work..) don't get in the way.
I really resent the fact that I can write my first name in beautiful cursive but I haven't found a way to write my surname decently!
I kind of hate dogs...... well I don't mind dogs except when they lick you and jump on you and sit there eyeballing you for your food! Definitely a cat person right here.
I am afraid of cockroaches. My body literally shivers if I see one.
The first concert I ever saw was Blink 182 and I thought I was SoOoOoOo cool.
I still nick my Dad's gold coins off the kitchen bench to buy coffees with....sorry Dad but if you snooze you lose!
When the new Harry Potter books came out when I was a kid my equally obsessed cousin and myself used to organise to go to one of our houses on the weekend and spent the whole time reading our own copies nonstop.....not even playing with/ talking to each other haha.
I wasn't the most popular girl in high school but I was voted best overall girl in my highschool year book!
My mum was the kind of mum who made me go to school on the last day of term and I used to make my friends sign petitions to give to her. After a few years she gave in.
My boyfriend asked me out while we were watching a Shakespeare play at the Opera House. He didn't even take drama as a subject, come to think of it i have no idea WHY he was there.
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
14...or maybe 15?! And at the time I thought that I was incredibly old to be having my first kiss ha ha!
2. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
3. How much TV do you watch a day?
I spend all day on the computer and then my laptop when I get home and have nothing to do so I don't really watch that much TV at all.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I am not a shoe person, I would say I have less than 10 pairs all up.
5. Do you send out Christmas cards each year?
No, I am too lazy.
6. How often do you go to the hairdressers?
Maybe two or three times a year? I only get my hair cut at the hairdressers and I always put it off because I hate my hair no matter what.
7. Do you like any weird foods/weird food combos?
I love polenta with Greek youghurt which I thought was normal growing up because that's how my Dad made it for me on the weekends, but I can now see it's not a usual combination. Still love it though!
8. What is your favourite possession?
As much as I love my Macbook and my car, if my house was burning down I would still grab the material doll my Nanna made me when my mum was in hospital having my sister ( 19 years ago!) and my small box of photos/reminders of my teenage years. Oh and my cat....
9. What is the best present you have ever received?
Cold hard cash from my parents on my 21st which enabled me to finally book a trip to NYC!
10. What is your favourite toenail polish colour?
Anything bright like a coral or bright orange!
11. Do you have a favourite flower?
I love plain white lillies but can't stand how they stain with their pollen!
Now for my eleven questions:
1. Do your family/ friends know you blog?
2. How long have you known your best friend?
3. If you had to choose, would you rather loose your vision or your hearing?
4. What was the name of your first boyfriend?
5. In the event of a Zombie apocalypse, would you fight to LIVE or do what I would do, succumb to a life as a zombie to avoid the fear and living without nice things ha ha?
6. Would you rather be forced to watch Two and a Half Men or the Brady Bunch for the rest of your life?
7. What are three qualities you admire in a person?
8. How old were you when you got your first mobile phone?
9. Have you / would you attend your 10 year high school reunion?
10. Did you ever sneak out of the house without your parents knowing?
11. What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
Because I am a RULE BREAKER I am not going to tag anyone in particular because a lot of people have already done this! Soooooo if you would like to answer my questions please do so and leave a comment so I know to check out your answers!
Australia Day tommorrow! I have four days off....oh the joy. This weather sucks. What are you all up to?