Friday, August 19, 2011

24 Questions


I tagged myself in this quiz I saw on The Puzzle of Sandra's Life blog and thought it would be fun for a light and easy Friday post. 


So here goes!

1. Do you have a middle name?
Nope, neither does my dad, brother and sister. Has never bothered me!

2. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
Probably legal studies, although the teacher/class was so awful I would just read case studies from textbooks to keep myself entertained for two years ha ha. 

3. What's your favourite drink?
Fresh juices yummmmm.

4. Favourite songs at the moment?
Otis by Kanye West and Jay Z ( see post below) and Cinema by Benny Benassi. 

5. What would you name your children?
I love the names Elly and Malachy.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
No, I'm not really a team sport person but I do go to the gym. 

7. Favourite Book?
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. This is how I came to love the name Malachy.  

8. Favourite Colour?
Shades of green.

9. Favourite Animal?
Cats. I'm a cat lady through and through.

10. Favourite Perfume?
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle or Chance.

11. Favourite Holiday?
Probably summer holidays for Christmas/New Year because that's why I get a few weeks off work and get my yearly beach fix!

12. Have you graduated High School?
Yes, in 2007! Can't believe it has gone so quickly, back then I thought school would never end. 

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, to Fiji last year. 

14. Do you speak any other Languages?
Nope!

15. Do you have any siblings?
A 20 year old brother and an 18 year old sister. 

16. What's your favourite store?
Probably Sportsgirl or Lululemon at the moment. 

17. Favourite Restaurant?
At the moment Trevis at Norwest ( Modern Italian I guess) or Pilu at Pittwater ( Sardinian)

18. Do you like school?
Not really, I am pretty hopeless when it comes to being self motivated with uni work.

19. Favourite Youtubers?
Maru the Japanese cat hahahaa! I could spend hours watching random crap on Youtube, in fact I do so quite regularly. 

20. Favourite Movie?
Shawshank Redemption or The Kings Speech at the moment.

21. Favourite TV show?
I guess at the moment I love Dexter, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries though I am horrible behind most of these at the moment.

22. PC or MAC?
Love my MAC, wish I could work on a MAC at work. 

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 4 aka my extra limb. 

24. How tall are you?
Either 1.62 or 1.68 cm, I can't quite remember !


I also tag anyone who reads this and feels like sharing!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, I really like your blog! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are so pretty in that photo on the right! I particularly like your answer 'iPhone 4 aka my extra limb.' ; I am much the same.. I actually dont think I would function at all without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quiz! Pretty freaky though, I just realised how similar we are! Except for the cat thing... I can't stand cats haha... but the rest of your answers were pretty much the same as mine would've been. Like the bits about Legal Studies/Angela's Ashes/going to Fiji recently/having a 20 year old brother/finishing in 2007... FREAKY!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm sure you will have the most AMAZING time in New York next month! Can't wait to hear more about your trip xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!