Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sephora Wish List

I've been spending a disproportionate amount of time scouring the Sephora website lately, both cursing the Australian mark up on beauty items ( and everything in general really!) as well as drooling over the things I will soon get my hands on.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar US$39.00
I have wanted to try one of Bobbi Brown's shimmer bricks forever, they all look so damn pretty. I especially love this colour.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance US$18.00
While I love Urban Decays Priming Potion and will be repurchasing, I really want to try out Too Faced's version as it is able to be purchased in Australia. Oh, and I really just like trying new things. 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray US$23.00
Never will I give up my dream of achieving the perfect summer beach hair. The fact that all surf sprays I have previously tried have left my hair in a matted mess does not deter me from reaching my goal ha ha!

NARS Moni Body Glow II US$59.00
If you were reading my old blog posts last summer you would know that  bronzed and glowy skin is the aim of my game. I have wanted to try this for ages, but that $100.00 Mecca price tag has done a stellar job of putting it off. 


What products are you waiting to get your hands on ? Anything you've had your eye on for a while?

1 comment:

  1. please go mental buying cosmetics over there. infact go mental buying everything over there. lol. it is all so damn cheap and its awful to come back here and be frustrated by the mark ups. i regret not stocking up on more goodies! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!